The term "We"/ "Us" / "Our" linked in this document refer to Vinayana and "You" / "Your" /"Yourself" is related to the users, who visit or access or use (collectively "usage") Platform.
You admit that you cover all the legal rights and lawful rules to discuss the values with us and moreover allow that by gathering, sharing, processing and passing information served by you, may not lead to any circumstance or interruption again to you or any other individual.
In case you do not go with these terms of Privacy and Policy, kindly do not access / utilize our platform or raise any of our service or product with the firm.
This policy is created to make you understand:
- The different type of information which you discuss with us or which we gather during your consumption of our platform or raising any product or facility from our platform.
- The motive of collection, storage, processing and shifting of your details by us.
- Security measures applied by us to secure your information as obligated by law.
- Declaration, sharing and transfer of your personal information by us and motive of such declaration, sharing or transfer.
Controller of Personal Information
Vinayana will be the controller of your each and every personal information provided by you or else found by us. Your data holder is in charge for the collection, use, declaration, retention, and security of your Personal as well as official Information in accordance with the privacy standards as well as any appropriate laws.
Information We Collect (Your Information):
We gather your data amid your utilization of platform or when you raise any of items or administrations accessible on or through Platform, either as an enlisted user or generally when you visit some other site pages or other mobile applications. The information collected may consist of:
- Your Personal Information: Your full name, age, address, email id, phone number, date of birth, gender, financial information, any other secret personal data or information etc. We collect Your Personal Information when you sign up to an account at our Platform or fill out a form or respond to an investigation.
- Your Non-Personal information:
- Way of usage: How You utilize our platform, such as the types of content that you visit or engage with, the techniques you use, your searches & outcomes, your browsing data, the methodology you take and the time, frequency and duration of your work.
- Device Information: Some basic Information about the computer, mobile, laptop, tablet or any other internet enabled electronic device ('Device") you use to work on the Platform. This may comprise real-time information about the geographic location of your device as allowed by you, internet connectivity, your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browsing data, Device type, Device ID, network information, metadata and other information related with other files stored on your Device, last URL visited, your website pages search history.
- Preference: Your inclination and setting like geographical location, time zone and language.
We may also gather information about you from third parties like partners, marketers, third-party websites as well as researchers and engage that information which we collect from or about you.
We may hire third-party service providers to serve ads on behalf of Vinayana's across the internet and sometimes on the Platform. They may collect information about your view to the Platform and your connection with the products and services on the platform.
Manner of storage of Your Information
Your Information will mainly be stored in electronic form however specific amount of data may be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, utilize and process your Information as well as data within Republic of India and/or outside India subject to command under applicable laws. We may enter into agreements and laws with third parties (domestic or international) to keep or process your Information and such third parties may have their own security points to secure your Information with security standards as comparable with good industry practices and activities.
Purpose of Collection, Storage, Processing of Your Information:
Vinayana stores your Information separately for the purpose of providing you the products or services that is attached with the function or activity of the Vinayana which includes but not limited to the following ("Purpose"):
- To inform you about different types of products and services offered on our Platform and provide customer bolster to you.
- To address your queries and issues and consider it to be resolved pertaining to any product or service that you were looking for since long.
- To send you survey and marketing communications and strategies or facilitate several other programs and initiatives launched either by us or third party whom we trust may be of interest to you.
- To facilitate and comfort your usage of Platform (what features you like, how you use, grow etc.) and improve our products or facilities, or any other content on the Platform (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- To take a look on Platform performance, interpret technical problems and do data checkup to make your experience and growth better.
- To secure the integrity and level of Our Platform.
- To implement information protection practices, to determine any security breaches, contaminant, Trojans or computer virus, to investigate/prevent/take action against illegal activities, happenings and unaware fraud.
- To keep you aware about news, events and ideas related to your preferences and help you to improve and upgrade your knowledge and skills about the given content.
- To execute our obligations and administer our rights appearing from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive as well as eye catching features offered through our Platform.
- To inform you about our own and third-party products and facilities that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your personal or any other Information in this way, please check the relevant box provided on the form on which we collect your data securely and/or modify your user preferences in your account profile.
- To emerge and share aggregate secrets and statistics that does not identify you.
- To enable us solely or in association with third party to show you customized ads that are beneficial to you.
- To ensure us to display advertisements to the advertisers'/service providers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose Your Personal or official Information for these purposes without your approval, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may imagine that you meet its target criteria.
- To guide advertisers and other partners to measure the effectiveness and division of their ads and services, and recognize the types of people who use their services and how people engage and cooperate with their websites, apps and service
- In any other way we may define when you provide the Information
To overcome from Colombia tracking, click here.
If you want to overcome of Google Analytics tracking, click here.
Sharing, Transfer or Declaration of Your Information:
- Any service or product served through Our Platform may be provided either by Vinayana or its close vendors, dealer, OEM, channel partners and other third parties ("Other Entities") which are enlisted with Vinayana to deliver the services or provide products through Platform or otherwise. You accept and agree that Vinayana may share, disclose, transfer or part with your Information to Other Entities or premises depending upon the type of Product you are looking for or for one or more for any important purposes. Vinayana may also share your Personal or official information where it is required to discuss the same with such Other Entities for providing you the product or service and you deliver Vinayana, your unconditional consent to do the same.
- Vinayana may share statistical data and/or other Non-personal Information or details to facilitate various program or initiatives launched by Vinayana, third party service providers, partners or financial institutions, from time to time
- We utilize other third parties transaction such as a credit/debit card processing company, payment gateway, pre-paid cards etc. to permit you to make payments for buying of products or availing services on Platform. When you sign up for these services, you may have the legal authority to save your card details for future use and faster future payments. In this case, we may share your specific Information as necessary for the third parties to provide such services, involving your name, residence and email address. The processing of payments or authorization and laws is solely related with these third parties policies, terms and conditions and we are not in any manner in charge or liable to you or any third party for any delay or default at their end in processing the payments.
- In accordance with this, Vinayana reserve the right to share Your Information with any Government Agency or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) legalized under law to obtain your Information for the purpose of verification, investigation of identity or for prevention, detection, protection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences etc.
- We may forward your information outside India and relay on legally provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer your Information across borders.
- We can share your Information in any other circumstances or situations where we have your consent.
Third Party Links:
It is cleared up that while your utilization to Our Platform, you may see the connections to the outsider site/promotions/electronic correspondence administration, which are given by the outsiders. As the task of the outsider isn't leveled out Vinayana, in this way Vinayana does not make any underwriting/assurance of any administration or item neither offered through outsider sites nor makes any portrayal identified with the any protection strategy or different strategies of such outsider. Any use of such outsider site or profiting any administration or item through outsider will be at your hazard and Vinayana isn't in charge of any misfortune/harm or something else. It is suggested that you should audit the protection strategy of such outsider sites before utilizing such sites.
Vinayana takes legitimate consideration to verify Your Information from unapproved access, utilization or declaration or change. We make appropriate strides and safety efforts to protect Your Information and ensure that Your Information is verified as ordered by law. For this reason we receive sensible security practices and methods, in accordance with the business standard, to incorporate, specialized, operational, administrative and physical security controls so as to secure your own data from unapproved access, or revelation while it is under our control.
While we ensure your Personal data according to industry principles, you recognize that the web or PC systems are not completely protected and that we can't give any outright affirmation with respect to the security of your Personal data. Thus, you recognize that you will not consider dependable Vinayana in any way at all for loss of your Information, or whatever other information, which you imparts to us or which we have with us if such misfortune or any harm caused to you due to Force Majeure occasions. You further recognize that any data (counting your own data) transmitted to us or from your utilization of Platform will in this way be at your own hazard.
It is illuminated that Force Majeure occasions involves any occasion which crossed the sensible control of the Vinayana which may include yet not constrained to attack, fire, flood, blast, demonstrations of God, common bustle, strikes or modern activity of any sort, riots, revolt, war, demonstrations of government, computer hacking, unapproved access to computer, computer framework or computer network, computer crashes, rupture of security and encryption.
Your Choices to Control Your Personal Information
- Change or Correct: We take all undertakings to refresh our records with most recent data as given by you, in any case on the off chance that you see any error in your Personal Information, you may alter a portion of your Personal Information or get in touch with us through our Data Protection Officer/Grievance Officer to have your Information refreshed with us.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use: You can query us to stop using or to limit our use (in partial or full) your Personal Information (past, existing or future).
- Deletion: You can query us to erase or delete (in partial or full) you're Personal Information (past, existing or future).
- Right to Access: You can query us for a copy of your Personal Information.
- Account Closure: In the event that you close your Account, We will erase your Personal Information or re-recognize it with the goal that it is unknown and not ascribed to your character. We will hold your Personal Information after you have shut your record if sensibly important to consent to our legitimate commitments (counting law authorization demands), meet administrative necessities, resolve debate, look after security, avert extortion and misuse, uphold Our User Agreement, or satisfy your solicitation to "withdraw" from further messages from us. We will hold re-customized data after your record has been shut.
- Withdraw Consent/Opt-out: Whenever, you can withdraw assent that you have given to us by heading off to your record settings, in the event that you have a record with us or else you may demand for withdrawing your assent by composing an email to us at compliance@Vinayanasoft.com. We will just collect and transfer Personal Information about you where we have legal bases. Legitimate bases incorporate assent (where you have given assent), contract (where preparing is essential for the execution of an agreement with you (for example to convey items or administrations you have mentioned)) and "genuine interests". Where we depend on your agree to process Personal Information, you reserve the privilege to withdraw or decrease your assent whenever and where we depend on genuine interests, you reserve the option to question.
You may also get in touch with us using the contact information given below, and we will accept your request in accordance with applicable laws.
Residents in the Designated Countries may have additional rights under their laws.
'Designated Countries' refers to countries in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
You likewise recognize that all the data given by you are out of your free will and through freedom and in consistence with relevant laws in your region. In the event that we found that any of Your Information is in resistance with the terms and conditions and Privacy strategy, Vinayana maintains whatever authority is needed to expel your rebellious data from its frameworks. Further, depending upon the earnestness of the resistance, we may stop a few or the majority of the administrations being delivered to you by us.
In domain of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) rules, You thus approve Vinayana and its members/accomplices or generally who are getting to the Your Information by uprightness of their relationship with Vinayana to speak with You through phone/versatile, Email, SMS or different methods of correspondence (presently accessible or might be accessible in future) regardless of whether Your number/numbers(s) is/are enrolled in the National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC) or www.nccptrai.gov.in
European Union (EU) privacy/data protection rights
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
- Right to information - including contact details to the DPO, the purposes for processing Personal Information and the rights of the each individual with legal authorities.
- Right to access the Personal Information that are processed
- Right to erasure ("Right to be forgotten")
- Right to rectification
- Right to prohibition of processing
- Right to data portability and connectivity of the Personal Information supplied to Us by the EU resident
- Right to object (opt-out) to processing (unless otherwise We have compelling legitimate grounds)
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at compliance@Vinayanasoft.com or contact us at the information provided in CONTACT US section with specific requirements.
|Working Days :
||Monday to Friday
|Working Hours :
We will instruct to address your feedback and concerns in a timely and effective manner.